Vectra 3-D Imaging
Vectra 3-D Imaging - Las Vegas, NV
What Is Vectra 3-D?
Vectra 3-D is the most advanced computer imaging system available to plastic surgeons today and available at VIP Plastic Surgery. Before the Vectra system came along, clinicians and patients had to rely on drawings, photos of other patients, and speculation to imagine the results of plastic surgery. Today, with the Vectra 3-D system, Dr. Khorsandi has the ability to show you, in 3-D, the potential effect that plastic surgery can have on your body. Whether you are considering rhinoplasty surgery, facial fillers, breast augmentation, breast lift, a facelift, liposuction or a tummy tuck – Vectra can work for you.
How It Works?
The Vectra 3-D imaging system takes multiple digital photographs from different angles, and creates a detailed, proportional three dimensional rendering of the body. Once the image is rendered, any number of different alterations can be simulated. These images will have full rotation, allowing you to view the final results of the surgery from multiple angles.
While a qualified and experienced clinician can certainly provide useful information, patients come in a variety of sizes, shapes and ideas of what the ideal look should be.
Benefits of the Vectra 3D Systems
Through the Vectra 3-D rendering system, you will actually see what the cosmetic or plastic surgery procedure will look like on your body.
- Breast Augmentation: You can see what larger, fuller breasts will do to your figure, not imagine it through photographs of others that underwent the surgery. The system comes preloaded with every shape and size of breast implants available in the United States allowing patients to “try out” different looks with a single click of the mouse. No other system comes close in terms of imaging power.
- Rhinoplasty: You will be able to view the effects of rhinoplasty on your profile and then rotate the image to see the effect of changes on the tip of your nose will like.
- Facelift: Imagine erasing years of aging with a side-by-side comparison of different adjustments. Imagine being able to communicate with your plastic surgeon the look you are trying to achieve.
- Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty: See your tummy like it was before baby or perhaps in a way that it never was before. Tighten tone and erase trouble areas and get an idea of the changes to your silhouette.
- Breast Lift: Considering a lift but not sure how the incisions will look? Vectra 3-D can simulate not only the incision pattern but also the way your breast will look like.
- Liposuction: Have a trouble area? See it reduced with side-by-side comparison of before and after results.
The Vectra 3-D system offers an individualized approach to your plastic surgery consultation like never before. By seeing the effects of the procedure on digital images of your own body, your surgery can be simulated before you ever step foot in an operating room.
Putting Your Needs First
VIP Plastic Surgery will always put the most advanced technology available to both fulfill your cosmetic needs and help you achieve the results you are looking for.
If you are considering a cosmetic procedure or plastic surgery, you can set up an appointment and Dr. Khorsandi can discuss the procedure. If you do decide to move forward, he will use the Vectra 3-D system to create the digital images that will show you in simulated detail what the final results will look like.