Las Vegas board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Khorsandi visits with patients from around the world who travel to Vegas to have plastic surgery. Due to the expense and the time it takes to travel back and forth, Dr. Khorsandi offers remote or "virtual" e-consultations for patients who are not local. During the virtual consult, Dr. Khorsandi can accurately assess your specific condition, address your aesthetic goals, and recommend treatment so you can attain the results you desire. For out-of-town patients, this process can be conducted over the phone or via webcam so you can remain in the comfort of your own home or office. If it is determined that cosmetic surgery is your next step, additional planning can be made so that you can schedule yourself to arrive in Las Vegas for treatment. Our patients who reside far away from the Las Vegas area appreciate these virtual consultations and find them effective prior to making the trip to Vegas.
Your e-consultation will include:
- A one-on-one personal discussion and consult with Dr. Khorsandi via webcam, video call, or telephone call (we can conduct this via FaceTime, Skype, Facebook Messenger, or another conferencing platform)
- An evaluation of your aesthetic needs, which includes a discussion about the condition you wish to change or enhance, as well as discussing your medical history
- An assessment of any photographs submitted
- Dr. Khorsandi's recommendations for cosmetic treatment
- Time for questions you may have about the next steps or what to expect
When you schedule your virtual visit with VIP Plastic Surgery, there is no obligation to schedule surgery or confirm our services upon conclusion of the consult. If you do not live in Las Vegas and are interested in the services offered by Dr. Khorsandi, we invite you to call our plastic surgery center to learn more and schedule your e-consult.